Announcement!!!

Please take note that I'll no longer actively update this blog. Do visit Cindy's Lovely Life in future. This blog will update only when necessary (paid post). LOL! Kindly update my link in your blogs accordingly, do let me know if I've yet to put your link in my new blog.

Thanks!!!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Company trip to Hatyai

Hatyai map

This is our company's first ever company trip! We are going to Hatyai, Thailand for 3 days 2 nights.

The city is located about 30km (18.5 miles) from the Thai-Malaysian border. Hat Yai is a lively boomtown, the business centre of southern Thailand and also a popular tourist destination, particularly for men attracted by the nightclubs, massage parlors and brothels that are prohibited in certain country. A real interesting attraction is the huge reclining Buddha; you can enter the statue's torso to view the lungs and heart. Traditional bullfighting where bulls lock horns and push each other until one retreats is a popular spectator sport.

We stay at Novotel Hotel for these 2 nights. Nice room with excellent service. I'm actually surprise to see a staff standing beside of the lift just to push the lift's button for us.


There are Japanese buffet at the hotel lobby, looks delicious, however I myself never eat sushi, I don't like the feeling of eating raw meat! So I didn't try.


Busy street of Hatyai
Place to watch "Show"
This is where we took our breakfast, must try!

No comments: