Announcement!!!

Please take note that I'll no longer actively update this blog. Do visit Cindy's Lovely Life in future. This blog will update only when necessary (paid post). LOL! Kindly update my link in your blogs accordingly, do let me know if I've yet to put your link in my new blog.

Thanks!!!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Picnic at Pulau Batik


Starts journey on 5.30am from Ipoh to Teluk Batik, make us possible to reach there by 7am. A total of 5 cars with 20 of us decided to pay a visit here few days before. Teluk Batik is very well known in the State of Perak. It seems all local people know this beach.


Once we reached at Teluk Batik, we unpacked all food and starts our breakfast! We brought breads, fried mee, curry chicken, hot dogs, nuggets, watermelon, mangoes, etc.

After 5 hours of picnicking, we packed and went on for our lunch!


Arriving home at 4pm finally.

*Tired*

No comments: