Announcement!!!

Please take note that I'll no longer actively update this blog. Do visit Cindy's Lovely Life in future. This blog will update only when necessary (paid post). LOL! Kindly update my link in your blogs accordingly, do let me know if I've yet to put your link in my new blog.

Thanks!!!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

MATTA FAIR 12-14 March 2010


MATTA FAIR is back!!!

The most awaited and anticipated travel fair of the year returns with loads of offers from hundred of exhibitors. MATTA FAIR 2010 will be held at Putra World Trade Center (PWTC) Kuala Lumpur from 12th-14th of March 2010.

Don't miss this magnificent event which comes twice a year.

3 comments:

wenn said...

thx for the info. Happy CNY!

Cindy said...

Happy Chinese New Year!

Chuff said...

Hi there,

Would you have good on-ground packages for travel in Hatyai during the MATTA Fair?

Traveling dates Apr 6-10, 2010

Please e-mail me.
Thanks.