Announcement!!!

Please take note that I'll no longer actively update this blog. Do visit Cindy's Lovely Life in future. This blog will update only when necessary (paid post). LOL! Kindly update my link in your blogs accordingly, do let me know if I've yet to put your link in my new blog.

Thanks!!!

Friday, February 26, 2010

Cherating Beach, Pahang

While we were in Kuantan, hubby's cousin went Cherating Beach for holiday.

So my cousin, hubby and I went Cherating Beach for a visit. Cherating Beach is just half an hour away from Kuantan with the new East Coast Highway.

Cherating is a famous beach town in Pahang, Malaysia. Cherating, located about 47 km north of Kuantan, is famed as the location of Asia’s first Club Mediterranee (Club Med). There are a number of fun activities to do in Cherating including batik painting, where you can paint and design your own print on t-shirts, sarongs and scarves.

Cherating also houses a cultural village and a turtle sanctuary. At the turtle sanctuary, you can learn about the lifecycle of turtles for free. The turtles lay their eggs between July and August, so if you're lucky, you might witness the turtles lay their eggs! Another tourist attraction is cruising up the Cherating River to watch glowing fireflies. Fishing is also an activity enjoyed by many.