Announcement!!!

Please take note that I'll no longer actively update this blog. Do visit Cindy's Lovely Life in future. This blog will update only when necessary (paid post). LOL! Kindly update my link in your blogs accordingly, do let me know if I've yet to put your link in my new blog.

Thanks!!!

Friday, February 5, 2010

Discover Asean for RM1,049


Travellers can now explore everything that the Asean region has to offer at an affordable price of RM1,049.

It's a big deal that allows flexibility in travel plans, thanks to the fact that the four flight e-vouchers purchased are valid for six months from time of purchase. When you’re ready to take that vacation, all you need to do is exchange the vouchers for flight tickets. Check out http://www.malaysiaairlines.com/ASEANPass/

No comments: